Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, April 9, 2016

April 9, 2016. Madison, GA. Blogger's Block

I don't know what to write about. It's the third day since my last blog, and I have become accustomed to just sitting down, sometimes with an idea, sometimes without, and just writing what comes to mind. I don't agonize over the theme, the words or the consistency of what I write compared to what I've written in the past, I just let it "flow". I check for spelling and the basic concept of a beginning and an end, put in the blogger address and hit the send button. I know it's not always profound, earth-shattering or even entertaining, but it is what it is and it is great therapy for me and a way to communicate with some of our loyal readers or occasional "hits".
I still don't have a real vision for this blog, other than to relate that the past week or so, I have been listening to, and downloading, some music which makes me hum or sing to myself during the day. I've listened to some sermons, old-time revival-type messages and been reading one Proverb for each day of April as part of my morning devotions. This morning three of us went to a mens' breakfast in Conyers, GA (near, but NOT in Atlanta) and heard a very brief message based on Romans 8:6 and Acts 17:25. Very profound, and good verses to approach each day and the issues of life.
NO, bugs or beetles the past three days, so life is good and God is Great. I guess, that's enough for now. Maybe there is something here you can relate to and enjoy. If nothing else read those two Scriptures and a few verses beyond. They spoke to me.......hopefully they will speak to you. Perhaps that was the theme for this blog...........another opportunity to Praise The Father, Son and Holy Spirit and all They mean to us.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment