Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 30, 2016. Eureka Springs, AR. They're Back !!!

No, not the lady-Asian beetle-bugs. It's the dreaded chiggers. It started with a tick glommered onto my ankle and then all of a sudden there were a few bumps on my ankles, between my toes, in the web between my middle and ring finger of my right hand, in the middle of my back, in the area between my "cheek and gum" on my lower right cheek.................
The ankle spraying has begun, but it didn't take long for the word to get out that I was back for their onslaught. I'm,determined not to scratch, but that's like when Dr. T told me to give up ice cream to prevent kidney stones. Easy to say........hard to do. I think the movie shoot last Saturday, when I was sitting on a rotten log on the side of a hill in The Holy Land, might have been the culprit, or possibly all the weeds I pulled from the Passion Play amphitheater this past week.
In any event, I am already under critter attack,again, determined to prevail. I worked this morning, but this afternoon have been around the RV and had a few people on their way to see the Christ of The Ozarks statue stop by to talk about the Passion Play and our volunteer role here. We are in a perfect spot to see people as they drive or walk to and from the statue, are able to wave or greet them and visit with them if they have questions or just want to chat. So we're back in our old spot, the chiggers are back in their familiar spots and we will be back in "production mode" with two dress rehearsals and two "play days" in the week ahead. Tomorrow we will be into May and it won't be long before we are heading west to,Colorado and Wyoming and our medical appointments for the year. The time sure is passing quickly, just not quickly enough to outrun the itch-givers, but we will do what we need to do to overcome.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment