Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 25, 2015. Eureka Springs, AR. It's Blogging Time Again

For nearly two years I have been a blogger. I have tried to stick to a three-day schedule, for no specific reason; sometimes I get the blog- bug on the second day and sometimes it will be four days from my last post. Today I have not been overly busy, just picking up the amphitheater from last night's crowd, finishing the cast laundry which others started last night, doing our own laundry, chasing a few lady bugs; watched some football, sewed some plastic-canvas crosses, ate lasagne, ice cream and some snacks, and with all that have not really been "inspired" with a blog idea.
I've had some heavy themes of late, so it's kind of refreshing not to have had a theme in mind to write about when I got up this morning, and to spend a day where nothing really jumped out at me to write about. But, I did want to kind of stick to the unofficial schedule for those who have become used to the unofficial schedule. It's good to know that I really don't have a deadline like many writers who make a living with their writing. It speaks to the life-style we have chosen, or rather the life-style God has chosen for us.
Well, I'm no closer to a theme, so I guess I'll turn on the Hotspot, crank up the Internet, post this to the website and see you again in three days.......more or less.
Thanks for checking in.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment