Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fwd: December 21, 2014. Madison, GA. Alone.........with........

Sent from my iPad
>
> The night I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, June 27, 1999 at a Praise in The Park celebration in Fort Collins, CO I was in a crowd of more than 4,000....... alone.......with.......
> At the time I didn't understand how I could be surrounded by so many people and yet feel so alone, except for .........who was with me. I now know that it was The Holy Spirit with me and that the feeling of being alone was my abandoning all the baggage and burdens which I had been carrying for the past 53 years, and beginning a journey which over the next 15+ years would be ordained by God, modeled by Jesus and guided by The Holy Spirit.
> Yesterday I read the December 20th, Streams In The Desert devotional with the subtitle "I am not alone, for my Father is with me (John16:32)". It spoke so personally to me about our current journey and the way we have left our Colorado connections to minister where and how God has directed us. I hope you read the SITD devotional if you have a hard copy, or check it out on the Internet, because it may speak to you as it spoke to me to explain why we are led to follow God's calling on our life or sometimes back off from obeying, because we don't want to "step out of our comfort zone" or take that "leap of faith" required to serve God on HIS terms. The devotional impacted me greatly, because it was so personal. We went to a different church this morning, will be going to a Christmas program this evening at a church we have never attended. In both cases we are going by ourselves, as we have done so many times in the past year. In the world, but not feeling part of it. Alone.........but we are not alone, for Our Father is with us. Thank You, Lord.
>
>
> Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment