Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, May 26, 2022

May 26, 2022. Holiday Island, AR. Long Time No See

There was a time when I would blog every third day, and there was no lack of topics or words to convey my thoughts. It's been three weeks since I last blogged and it seems like the time just zips by and the words to convey are less fluent for me. I don't know why I haven't had the "urge" to write or express my views on the events of the day, but hopefully those who have been faithful to read will be faithful to keep checking for new entries.
Tomorrow we reopen the Passion Play after a six week hiatus after Easter weekend and with all the rain we have had in that period, the foliage is filled in and the grass and trees are fully in bloom. We expect a dry and warm weekend, so we won't have the moist cool weather to contend with. A three day performance schedule will test our stamina, but everyone seems eager to get back into the routine and tell the story of Jesus to those who will be attending. Karen and I both have full schedules for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and are eager to be back to it. Thanks for coming back to the website, hopefully with a more regular routine on my part.
Pray for the Passion Play and our impact on those who come to participate as volunteers, paid staff or visitors and guests. We seek God's presence and favor on our efforts to serve Him and His Kingdom. Fifty-fourth season for the Play and ninth season for Karen and me. Time sure does scurry by. Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. We’ve missed your blog updates! Nice to know you’re well 😊

    ReplyDelete