Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September 29, 2021. Holiday Island,,AR. Stay The Course

The past few weeks have been "early to rise and late to lie down" with long hours of activity in between. The evenings have been a little cooler and the night time cooler still and my joints seem to ache more than usual. The combination is reminding me that something needs to change or I will run out of steam before the end of the 2021 season. I'm not the only one being affected by it.
Covid is still a present threat, and as the attendance increases for these next few weeks, we are more susceptible to exposure from guests and our own people who are out in the public at school, work and in their normal activities. With so many news reports, so much conflicting information, it's hard to separate fact from fiction and make informed decisions. But we need to stay strong, be alert and trust God for his continued protection and provision. "Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, My Savior and my God." Thank You, Lord.


Sentx d with crowdsfrom my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment