Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, February 7, 2021

February 7, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. What Is Past Is Prologue

On Wednesday I will be having rotator surgery on my fight shoulder. For at least six weeks I will have no real use of my right arm. Kind of like the "one armed paper hanger". But it won't be the first time I have been so limited.
I don't remember the exact date, but sometime in 1981, I crashed in a bicycle race and did some pretty severe damage to my right shoulder, spending 8 weeks in a full upper body cast. My arm was abducted out to the side and I had no use of it while the cast was on and no use of it for a considerable time thereafter due to muscle atrophy and nerve damage. Karen became my right arm and, somehow, we made it through that long recovery and have accomplished a lot of amazing things from then to now.
We were not walking with The Lord then, but looking back, we realize He was walking with us and leading us to the things which were HIS Plan for us. The current surgery and it's timing, the cabin, the pickup accident, the time needed to prepare our motor home for sale, and so much more are His doing and we have been blessed by His presence in each and every "happening", and are encouraged that it's all for our good and His glory. What has gone before has strengthened us to face what is to come, with hope and His assurance of a better tomorrow. For everything.........Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment