Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, July 27, 2020

July 27, 2020. Holiday Island, AR. I Didn’t Know That

As we begin the process of making our cabin not just a new house, but a home, it's amazing how many new things we are learning. At the Passion Play, when I teach about Moses' Tabernacle in the Wilderness, I encourage people to ask questions and from those questions I realize that there are things, many things, I don't know from my past studies and much still to be learned. It's amazing how many things we experience for the first time, many times a day.
The technology changes daily, old "home remedies" seem to pop up often when we discuss almost any subject: cleaning supplies, diet, gardening, exercise, wound care, medicine (prescription or homeopathic), recycling, composting.......... and on and on. Did you know that certain hummingbird feeders will attract more bees than hummingbirds and there is a remedy for it? I didn't know that until this morning and since I didn't have access to the remedy, the hummingbirds are looking for the feeder (which I took down), but the bees are not. Go figure.
My point, everyday is a new opportunity, and a chance to learn something new. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks, if the dog is willing to step out into new territory. Some of us have another word for it..........faith. And for that faith I say.......Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment: