Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 12, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. Who Do You Trust?

Not the Johnny Carson game show of the late 50's and early 60's, which I don't remember ever watching. I mean who do you trust in today's political arena, health field, for economic/financial advice, religious leader, insurance products, advertising spokesman, weather forecaster or any other area where someone professes to know more than you and seeks your allegiance, financial support, loyalty or endorsement?
For whatever reason, I am reluctant to "hitch my wagon" to anyone, and especially in this time of uncertainty, political and social unrest and TMI coming from our news sources and social media, I have become very cautious of what I listen to, who I believe and what I do with my time, my money and the people I spend my time with. I have always been wary of those who talk more than they listen, and those who have "been there, done that" although my closest friends (who I have only a few), all have "been there and done that" and they do tend to talk more than they listen.
Who do I trust? I trust The God I have dedicated my past 21 years to and who believed in me from the day I was born over 74 years ago; I trust Karen, my wife of 46 years and I trust that however we come through this current health/economic dilemma we will have the best still to come, beyond anything we could dream or imagine. Thank You, Lord, for giving us hope now and a certain future. Yes..............Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment