Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. See You Tomorrow

Today was not a typical day and there was no time to sit down, compose myself, or make sense of what was going on. In fact, it was a day when there were too many things happening to digest what had just happened before something else took place to make me forget what went before.
I'm going to forget trying to write any more now and hope tomorrow will afford me the opportunity to talk and write about today and tomorrow which will then be yesterday and today. I'm ready for bed. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment