Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fwd: September 22, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Blogging Time Again



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: ministry of miles <ministryofmiles@gmail.com>
Date: September 22, 2019 at 7:26:36 PM CDT
Subject: September 22, 2019.    Eureka Springs, AR.      Blogging Time Again

        The days pass so quickly anymore.  When I start each day, I write my thoughts in a journal, thanking God for yesterday and for the opportunities before me.  If it is the third day from my last blog post, I put a "B" in the left-hand margin to remind me that at some point in the day I need to sit down again and put my thoughts in writing for others to share.  It's now "B" time.
         It seems like yesterday that Karen went back to Fort Collins, to help her sister, our niece and great niece move out of our house, prepare the house for sale, and sell it.  It took nearly four months to accomplish, but it has all been accomplished and we are no longer Colorado residents.  Karen is back in Arkansas, we have become reacquainted and back in the Passion Play routine together again.  In just over a month the Play season will be over and we will see what lies before us in our walk with The Lord.  I may be facing some medical procedures, but will know more on that front after my three October 3rd  appointments at the VA.  Where we go and what we do for the winter will depend in large part on what the doctors say on October 3.  
        We press on, blog on, and face each new day and new adventure knowing that everything is in His hands and will be for our good and His glory.  We are blessed.......
         Thank You, Lord

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. "Behold, I give charge to you; be strong and be manly! You should not be timid, not should you be terrified, for [is with you the LORD your GOD] in every place where ever you should go" Joshua 1:9 ABP

    Hello, Karen, I know Hal is glad you are back "Home", take care!

    ReplyDelete