Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November 27, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. I Don't Know

With all the information available to us on the Internet, it's possible to find an answer to virtually every question. When I hear a name I don't recognize, I can find out about him or her on Google, or any number of other search engines. History is at my fingertips and I can find out about almost everyone and everything that has ever happened by just entering what I do know to find out what I don't know.
But there are some questions which defy an answer, and it is frustrating sometimes to hit a dead end before we even begin to find an answer. Why do bad things happen to good people? What does "being in the wrong place at the wrong time" really mean? Is there such a thing as being lucky or unlucky? There are thousands of such questions without definite answers and no matter how much we search or ask people their opinion, we will either get multiple answers or no answer at all. Sometimes the only answer is "I don't know". Ask five lawyers the same question and you may get more than five answers. When five witness at a trial swear to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth", why are there sometimes five different versions of what they "saw". And how do we ever discern The Truth in such a situation?
Is life fair? Can we expect to receive what we really deserve? Is the flu shot going to prevent us from getting the flu, or will it give us the flu? Can we depend on the weather forecast, and why do tornadoes destroy some houses while leaving others unaffected? Have I posed a question, you have an answer to, or are you, like me, going to throw up your hands and say......"I don't know.......and to be honest.....I really don't care". And by the way......should there be a question mark at the end of the previous sentence, inside or outside the end-quote mark? You know?.......I DON'T KNOW.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment