Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, September 15, 2018

September 15, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. National Day.....

Sometime in the past, I couldn't think of anything to write, so I looked up what that particular day was on the National Days calendar and posted it on our blog for all to celebrate. I'm in the same boat right now, so here is the list. Today is:
National Cleanup Day, National Hug Your Boss Day, Responsible Dog Ownership Day, National Double Cheeseburger Day, National Tackle Kids Cancer Day, Greenpeace Day, National Cheese Toast Day, National Linguine Day, Puppy Mill Awareness Day, National Creme De Menthe Day, National Online Learning Day, National Felt Hat Day, Boys' And Girls' Club Day For Kids, National Gymnastics Day.
I'm sure this is not an exhaustive list and someone may be celebrating a Day not listed here. But, regardless, have a Happy Day and know......."this is the Day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it". While I may have "out-of-contexted" the psalmist's meaning of Psalm 118:24, I am glad for each day we are given and Thank The Lord for it..........Happy September 15th to all.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment