Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, February 8, 2018

February 8, 2018. Colmesneil, TX. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday it rained and was cold, so other than a quick drive to Woodville, I stayed inside and relaxed. We didn't have much happen, so I didn't have a topic in mind for today's blog.
Today, it was sunny and mild, so we worked outside clearing an area in front of our motor home. We had raked the area last week and collected a monster pile of leaves and pine straw, and today we tried to clear the noxious yaupon weed which comes in tree form as well as ground cover and is a member of the holly family, but not really as decorative as the holly and tends to overrun an area if not controlled. Personally, I don't see much difference between a yaupon and a holly, but we were asked to eliminate the yaupon and eliminate it we did, for the moment. I didn't think about blogging until just a while ago, and I guess the work of the day was worth mentioning. The area does look a lot better with the leaves/straw gone and the yaupon trees taken down and the ground much cleaner and less of a hiding place for snakes and other critters.
Tomorrow, we hope to have our Motor Home repairs completed for the trip back to Arkansas and with nice weather forecast, we may find some outdoor things to do. Saturday and Sunday look like rain again. Our time here has been a change of pace for us. Loren and Diane will be back next week from their ministry work in Florida and we expect to be heading out sometime early the week of the 18th.
Next blog, I think I'll tell a little about the Complete Jewish Study Bible and how it is helping me prepare for my Moses character in The Holy Land Tour at The Great Passion Play. Not sure what my function will be, but trying to learn more, understand more and communicate more about God's Word, His plan for us and our place and purpose in His Kingdom yesterday, today and tomorrow. Quite a journey........glad to be on it.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment