Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 5, 2017. Colmesneil, TX. I Feel Like Samson

I'm not claiming to be one of the Old Testament Judges, or a super strongman or the star of next season's Sight and Sound Theater production in Branson. I am thinking of the strength and stamina I lost when Karen cut my hair after the final Passion Play performance on October 29th.
With shorter hair and a goatee instead of a full beard, I have become a mere shell of my former Type-A personality. We finished our Colorado tasks, came to East Texas and have lapsed into a two-speed life-style,,,,,,slow and stop. Karen has broken the cycle today by doing some high-powered RV cleaning and reorganizing, while I have spent the past two days watching the rain, doing some very minor wogging, sewing my "crosses", reading a few chapters of a book on apologetics, and dozing more than staying awake. I know I have added a few pounds to my now-72 year old body, but eventually they will fade away in the hills of Arkansas.
We felt we needed to rest a while, and I am determined to do it as conscientiously and completely as possible, until the "cloud moves" and we head to our next "assignment". Right now, blogging is the assignment, but I think I've said enough........I'm sure you get my drift?


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment