Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, October 29, 2017

October 29, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. It Is Finished.......Almost

> In a little less than two hours, the Shofar will sound to begin the final Passion Play performance for the 2017 season. I will have blown the Shofar before each of the 82 performances this year as well as nearly 300 performances over the past four years. it has been a blessing to be able to blow the four calls I heard in the Temple as I grew up, to know that it has meaning for me as a Completed Jew and a follower of Jesus Christ. I have also been able to tell many people about my background, my 18 years in Christian ministry for The Lord and the hope we have for the future.
On Friday, Karen and I will pick up stakes, follow the "cloud" to Colorado and continue to serve The Lord wherever He leads us. Tonight my "Moses" locks will be shorn and I will not be a "photo-op" until next May when we will start the 2018 PP season. It has been fun, a lot of work, and a growth experience in many ways. Each year we have been asked to expand our areas of responsibility, learn new skills and stay focused on our faith and the One we trust with our lives and our future.
Yes, it is almost finished, but each day offers us new challenges, opportunities and chances to live out the faith we profess. There are no guarantees beyond the present moment, and it's not always easy to do what we do, but it has been exciting to travel the path we have and look ahead to whatever God has in store for us. As always........Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment