Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, September 1, 2017

September 1, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. Have You Fallen.......?

My medical history questionnaire answers changed this week. When I went to the podiatrist on Tuesday my answer to the "have you fallen in the past twelve months" question was "no". Within 24 hours, the answer had changed to a painful "yes". Fortunately, the 60+ pound bucket of pea gravel which landed on the inside of my right knee did nothing more than earn me a trip to the Emergency Room in Berryville, a few X-rays, no broken bones or damaged ligaments and two days of ice treatment, some painful moments yesterday as I felt like someone was trying to stab their way out of my very swollen leg and a few extra ibuprofen and acetaminophen every six hours.
Today I was able to do the In-depth Tabernacle Teaching, take a break from the Holy Land Tour and doctor my leg with a combination of ultra strength pain relieving cream and an Ortho Sport Massage Oil (compliments of Renee and Jerry) made up of Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Oregano Oil, Elemi Gum Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vetiver Root Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Thyme Oil and Olive Fruit Oil. A lot of people have been praying for me, as well, and while I can't tell you which of all the treatments had the best result, I do know that Prayer Works and that I am much improved from twenty-four hours ago and looking forward to limited participation in the Play this evening.
It could have been far worse, considering the weight of the object I was lifting into the bed of the pick-up and the fact that I was working by myself at the time. I wasn't "alone". Because, just as I know that Prayer Works, I know that I always have a Companion with me as I labor for (and with) Him.
Thank You, Lord for Your provision, grace, love and protection. My answer to the "have you fallen" question is different now, but I will answer it with the assurance that I definitely know Who helped me back to my feet.
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment