Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 8, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. A Day Late

Time slipped past me and I forgot to blog yesterday, so here we are.....a day late. It's not like I have to write every third day, it's just a routine I have gotten into. I don't have a deadline like a columnist or a commitment to a magazine or a publisher. I just got into a routine, or to shorten the word.....a rut. That happens to a lot of us. We call it a habit, or a schedule, or a regimen......a rut.
I wonder how many regular readers of this blog, looked for the posting yesterday evening or this morning and found it not there. I hope I didn't upset your routine, habit, schedule, regimen.....or rut. Anyway, here it is.......a day late.
Last Friday, we had a record attendance for the year. Our final numbers were 411 for the Holy Land, 560 for the Buffet and 1072 for the Play. It was a good day, and one which encourages us to continue to make property improvements, seek to attract a younger audience, welcome return visitors, maintain the integrity of our message and preach Jesus to our community and our world.
Thanks for checking up on us today. I'm not sure if I'll blog in two days to get back on "schedule" or just stay on an every-three-day "schedule" from today. When I decide to write again, you'll be the first to know. See you .......whenever.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment