Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, August 17, 2017

August 17, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. The Rest of the Story

As I finished my last blog, I felt good, was looking forward to taking a shower and relaxing in front of the TV with my usual Monday night show, American Ninja Warrior. As I got set to hop Into the shower, I turned on the bathroom light and noticed that there was no light illuminated. That is not a good thing, since it means something has gone wrong with our house batteries, our inverter or some other system of the RV which I don't really understand. A quick check of the four house batteries, revealed a cable so badly corroded, it had separated from the battery connection. That's not a good thing. We faced the prospect of no lights, no air conditioning, no generator to provide alternate power, no Ninja Warrior and who knows what else.
A quick call to Bryan, our RV mobile repairman, had him here within the hour and he was able to diagnose the problem, solve the problem and get the lights back on, restart the inverter, and give us some pointers on how to keep a similar problem from reoccurring. I was able to enjoy the last 15 minutes of my Ninja addiction, had a nice shower and was grateful for Bryan being nearby and willing to help us thru our ordeal. God is certainly watching out for us and we thank Him every day for His protection, provision and faithfulness. Thank You, Lord.
To the shower.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment