Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, March 31, 2022

March 31, 2022. Holiday Island, AR. Miles

I just wrote a blog, which disappeared into the never-never land of the cosmos. It was my first blog in over a week and spoke to the fact that Karen and I have very drastically curtailed our miles travelled over the past few years and are relying on other people traveling here to the Passion Play to be ministered to and them ministering to us in the process. The world is a different place, but thankfully none of it is beyond God's control or His ability to make it manageable.
I hope this shorter blog makes it to the Ministry of Miles website. The fewer miles we travel and the less frequent posts to the website have made my mind less tuned into the techy world. Must be another Covid-related stigma which plagues so many of us. But, I say again…….none of this is beyond God's grasp. Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my

No comments:

Post a Comment