Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, June 7, 2021

June 7, 2021. Holiday Island, AR. Songs In The night

I had trouble staying asleep, or was it trouble getting to sleep? Whatever it was, I was out of bed at 2:30 and sat down to do my daily journal, read The Word and be alone with God. We had a most eventful day (details to follow), and I guess I was wound too tightly to sleep.
For most of the winter and the period between Our Easter "opening" and the reopening Memorial Day weekend, I was in bed at 10 most nights and then up around 6 to begin the day. But with the Play not getting over until 10:30, the drive home and unwinding, it's midnight to bed and then up at different times depending on a performance day, or not, the next day with extra time to drive from the cabin, and not just roll out of the motor home on the PP grounds. Confused? Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep.
In any event, the change in routine takes time to adapt to. What I think I will do, now that my normal 6 to 8am routine is completed, and a I have written what was supposed to be written yesterday, is lay down, clear my mind and hopefully get a few more hours of sleep. Thank You, Lord for getting up early to be with me, and being my Song in the night.

Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment