Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, June 27, 2020

June 27, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. Happy Born Again Day

I've written before about June 27, 1999 when I accepted Jesus into my life. The 21 years since then have been an exceptional journey and it seems to get more interesting and blessed as we continue to follow Him and the path He sets before us.
The devotional in Streams in the Desert for this date is so appropriate for me and it would be well worth you looking it up and being strengthened by it in your walk with The Lord. To summarize: The Lord is my strength to go on
The Lord is my strength to go up
The Lord is my strength to go down
The Lord is my strength to sit still
The Lord is my strength.......
Take a few minutes, look it up online or in the copy on your shelf. I pray it inspires and uplifts you as it does me.......every year when I read it............on my Special Day.
Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment