Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6, 2015. Eureka Springs, AR. In the Morning When I Rise.........

I'm not a big music listener. I'd rather sit without the constant hum of something in the background, and when there is music playing or conversation of which I am not a part, I can easily tune it out. For me the quiet of the morning, before the birds begin to chatter and the sounds of traffic or work invade the stillness, that is the most calming and peaceful time of day. I do my reading, journal my prayers and personal thoughts (not always my blog which are my "in the world, but not of the world" thoughts), and have this quietest time for quiet time.
Today, my mind focused on the song which starts with the words in the topic of this post. I googled the words and read the rest of the lyrics, and while they repeat often, the theme is............give me Jesus.............at all times, in all situations, in life and in death, in everything.........give me Jesus. You can have all of this world, all the stuff, all the noise, busyness, striving, pride, greed, conflict and grief. Jesus is all i need and that is more than enough.
Help me, Jesus, to receive You, accept You and know that You are all I need, sufficient for life and death, more than enough, the means to the end and the meaning of all i am here for..........now, and forever. Thank You, Jesus.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment