Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015. Mayport Naval Station, FL. To blog or to nap...........

It's 73 degrees, with a warm breeze coming from the northwest and I have been for a walk on the beach already. But, for some reason I don't have a lot of energy and feel like a nap might be in the offing. I am blogging, but have my CPAP machine on in case the nap urge overpowers the writing urge and I will have the benefit of some extra air to the brain should I nod off in mid-sentence.
I have a number of locations in my Accu-Weather list to be able to commiserate or be comforted by friends, in places we have plans to travel to in the next few months. Right now it's 49 in Madison, GA, 18 in Eureka Springs, AR and 12 in Fort Collins, CO. I won't repeat the temperature here at Mayport, but it does feel like 77 and I am still blogging. We are not supposed to compare our lives, our walk with The Lord, wish for what others have which we do not, or judge how others spend their time or money. We are supposed to be obedient to God's call on our life, be alert to the worldly distractions which seek to divert us from the path God wants us and those around us to follow, and to do all we can to be ambassadors for Christ and the Good News He preached and the life He modeled for us.
As we have documented over the past 14+ months on the road, we have tried to be good ambassadors, to serve where needed and to give our lives to the advancement of God's Kingdom on earth. We have worked hard. We have tried to rest when our physical or emotional load has burdened us, and we have tried to be good stewards of the resources provided for our use. We know that we are blessed and give all the credit and glory to The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I think I've blogged enough for today, and I still feel a nap is in order. Thank you, all who follow us or may read this later on, for being our friends. Our journey goes on as long as it is in the will of God for us to do so. He gives us the strength we need, but for now I think it is going to be a call to nap. Our prayers are for each of you to find the joy, peace, contentment and purpose which He has ordained for all who seek Him and find Him. Thank You, Lord.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment