Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

January 7, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. Try #2

Try #1 for today's posting went away because of the proximity of the "undo" button directly below the comma button on the first of the two numeric-symbol keyboards. I'm not sure why the undo button exists at all, except for the fact that there is that "redo" button on the second page of the numeric-symbol keyboard which may bring back what just disappeared. I didn't even realize there was a redo button until I had given up on ever seeing my post entitled "Going Slow In A Fast-Paced World", again. It appears that what happened to me proved what I was trying to covey in the first place.........
The world is speeding ahead while I seem to be marking time or maybe even regressing into a slower and simpler time. I'm not going to try the undo/redo thing until this Try #2 is safely on the website. Otherwise, Try #3 will be pretty short.......see you tomorrow. Hopefully you are reading Try #2. Good night.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I learn something new every day. Prolly need to learn 3 or 4 to try to keep up.
    We are experiencing the Mississippi monsoon season. The rain and thunderstorms start Thursday night and rain is forecast daily for the NEXT TWO WEEKS. There goes my outdoor cool weather projects - oh well...
    Susan is beginning to pray for y'all and your shoulder, I will assist. Take care-

    ReplyDelete