Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 31, 2016. Madison, GA. Happy New Year

The past few weeks have been different. Karen has been fighting a case of bronchitis and been pretty much confined to the motor home except for the past three days when she was able to return to work with the accounting people. Most of our maintenance staff have been off for the Christmas-New Year "break" and I have been working by myself on "leaf patrol" and getting into my wogging program. In one of my upcoming blogs I'll tell you about my newest exercise friends here in Madison.
For now it's time to ring out the old and ring in the new. Years seem to fly by too quickly. It has been a good year for us, even if it hasn't always been a smooth one. My devotional, "Streams in the Desert" today encouraged us to ......."be strong and take heart and with thanksgiving and confidence lift your voice in praise for: the Lord who thus far has helped you, will help you all your journey through". And then goes on to say: This my song through endless ages, Jesus led me all along"

"AND AGAIN THEY SHOUTED: HALLELUJAH ! (Rev 19:3)

Happy New Year to all.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment