Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017. Madison, GA. Wogging with the Cows

My newest friends are a herd of cows about a mile-and-a-half south on Mission Road from our motor home. They're a curious bunch, since I'm sure they don't see many walkers, runners or woggers while they are grazing in their field. The other day they all trotted over to the fence as I walked south past them. A few minutes later as I jogged past them on my return trip north on Mission Road, they decided to join me on the jog and kept me company for a short stretch. It was fun to have other than barking dogs take an interest in my presence on their road.
I know there are a lot of "fanatics" who travel long distances to Pamplona, Spain every July to Run with the Bulls, but I haven't heard of anyone "wogging with the cows" in Morgan County, Georgia. Maybe we can start a tradition.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment