Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Still Hot.....And Dry

I just finished two paragraphs about the hot and dry June weather we are experiencing, and woke up to find that I must have had my finger on the back-arrow since my two paragraphs had disappeared. May was very July-like and June is following the same pattern. Yesterday I awoke to rumbling and a radar map which promised two hours of green, blue, yellow and red, but the end result was a few sprinkles, no measurable precipitation and another day of 90's and feels-like over 100.
With the prospect for the rest of the week being more of the same, with little chance of moisture we will endure our upcoming three performance days and look forward to the late night shower in the shower stall of our motor home. Not much we can do, but drink a lot of water, find shade during the day and throw our Play costumes in the daily wash and do it all over again the next day. The whole country is hot, with many severe wildfires out west adding to the discomfort factor there.
I've enjoyed my shower for the day. Better wrap up this blog because I keep dozing off and don't want to wake up again to a blank page. I know this hasn't been the newsiest or "deepest" blog I have ever posted, but it is what it is. Maybe the heat is getting to me more than I first thought when I sat down to write over an hour ago. See you Saturday........zzzzzzzzzzz.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment