Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, April 6, 2018

April 6, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Amphitheater

I was on the last sentence of my blog post about picking weeds in our PP amphitheater, when a picture of the cows I ran with in Madison, Georgia mysteriously appeared. In trying to get rid of the picture, I got rid of the post as well, and all those words to describe my tedious, menial and repetitive task of the past three days were lost. With the lingering reality of having sore fingers, fingernails shorter than they were when I started the task, and one 1000-seat section still to complete plus the whole amphitheater to be sprayed with weed controller, I will shorten what I wrote and give you the tally of what I found along with the eight bags of weeds and leaves.
Forty-four cents to be added to the PP donation box, a President William McKinley commemorative coin from the Shell Mr. President Coin Game, a five-flowered silver pinky ring with the center stone missing, a blue-stoned silver butterfly charm and what appears to be a copper penny flattened on a railroad track.
No matter what the task, there are always unexpected rewards for those who stay the course and persevere . No telling what the completion of the task will reveal. Today's anticipated rain seems to have passed up by, so maybe the weather will be favorable tomorrow to finish the job. Whatever hand we are dealt, we make the best of it and keep at the task. Just part of what it means to be in service to The Lord.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment