Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September 4, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. On The Wog Again?

I didn't sleep very long last night, but when I woke up, I began my quiet time routine and as I finished, the sun was beginning to brighten the eastern sky. Something prompted me to put on a pair of running shorts, my old wogging shoes and a tank top and out I went into the comfortable morning air, to walk and jog (wog) for about an hour. It has been quite a while since I felt the urge to do this and, I must say, it was a very pleasant hour.
I haven't been cleaning the amphitheater the morning after the Play, so no walking the stairs as I have in the past, and I have not had a consistent "cardio" routine for a long time, so it surprised me that I went out with the intent to wog, and I was surprised even more at how good I felt when I finished. After a while taking care of financial matters associated with our recent house sale, I spent the rest of the morning weed-whacking the amphitheater and then led a Holy Land Tour, went to a Bible Study and feel very relaxed and "unstiff" from my active day.
Does this mean a return to my three or so wogs per week routine? I don't know, but I'll let you know in a few weeks. I've found out recently that when I'm prompted to do something, have a question which pops into my mind, or asked something I have no answer for, I need to act on the matter and seek God's direction for me and the possible answer to the question.
Is the cloud about to move for us? I don't know.........but I'll let you know...........


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment