Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, September 13, 2019

September 13, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. In The Morning, When I Rise

The morning has always been special to me. I have always been an early riser and it was the best time for me to do whatever was my "thing" at that particular time of life. I read, wrote, ran, bicycled, studied, prayed, planned, relaxed.......best in the morning.
Karen and I attended a Fernando Ortega event in Fort Collins, Colorado soon after I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 1999, and one of the songs he sang that night popped into my mind this morning, as I rose. (Link below) A simple song with simple words, a piano and a cello, no fancy lighting or production elements......just Jesus and Him alone...the foundation and strength we need for this life and the next.
Karen spent nearly four months in Fort Collins, returning yesterday to our Arkansas home and what is the start of a new season for us. Our years together in Colorado are a memory.....a good memory. Our house there has a new owner and I pray it will provide good memories for him and all who live or visit there. But, it was time for us to "move on" and how that will play out......we can only plan....pray....hope....and wait on God.
As I wrote three days ago, may what lies ahead for all of us "be inviting and exciting". We trust in God and the plans He has for us. The Ministry of Miles rolls on......or stays put. When the cloud moves, we move: when the cloud stays put, we stay put. Simple. THANK YOU JESUS.......THANK YOU LORD.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment