Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, June 27, 2019

June 27, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Happy 20th

Twenty years ago, this date, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It took 40 years for me to complete the journey from Judaism to becoming a Christ-follower. The journey since then has led Karen and me through a wide range of experiences, opportunities to serve Him and, yet, we feel there is still much to be done before the journey is fully completed.
With all that has gone before, we look forward expectantly to what is in store for us, resting on His promises and the hope that the best is still to come. THANK YOU........THANK YOU, LORD.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Catching up on your blog. Miss you guys...Bill

    ReplyDelete