Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fwd: May 30, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Feed a Cold........


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:ministry of miles <ministryofmiles@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 30, 2019, 6:56 PM
Subject: May 30, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Feed a Cold........
To:


........Starve a Fever.......or is it Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever?   I don't really know.   All I know is that for a few days, I felt pretty puny and whether it was a cold, a fever, pollen, changes in outdoor temperatures, or whatever......I felt rotten and not wanting to do much of anything but not work, not talk, sleep and get better.
       I took some ibuprofen, acetaminophen, Coricidin Cold and Flu, Emergen-C, Amalaki, allergy relief pills, cough drops, cough syrup, organic Throat Coat Tea, my regular prescription medicine and supplements, nasal spray, apple cider vinegar pills.  I ate eggs, apples, grits with butter and agave, drank tons of water, coconut milk, had a few Equate Nutritional Shakes, ate Premier Protein Energy Bars, slept, napped, took hot showers, had to use some anti-chigger remedies for a couple of bites and.......strange as it may seem......I feel a whole lot better, have more energy today than I've had for a week....and I don't think I overdosed. 
        In a while we will have our first Thursday night Passion Play performance of the season;  then have another two days of performances, two days off, and then we start our four-a-week schedule.  Just took a half teaspoon of cough syrup, popped a cough drop and............
      Let the shofar sound and the Play begin.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment