Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, March 22, 2019

March 22, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Richard Ludig (1927-2019)

Pastor Dick, the Tabernacle Priest at The Great Passion Play Holy Land, my friend and fellow-Jew-turned Christian has gone to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Tomorrow we will honor him at the Lone Star Bible Church in Eureka Springs.
Karen and I visited Dick, Joan and their daughter Sandy on Monday night. He passed away Wednesday morning at about 11am. On Tuesday morning I journaled the following:
"Thank You, Lord, for being our hope, our peace and our comfort in this journey and transition to the eternal journey. I pray for Sandy and David and Joan as they watch Dick take his final breaths of this life and begins his new life with You. I pray that we all are touched by the experiences we shared with Dick and that his example of gentle courage in trying situations will brighten our desire to serve and praise You in the calling You have placed on us. Let Your will for each of us be our path, let Your path be one we relish and rejoice in, no matter the difficulty; and let us trust that the best is still before us as we live, love, endure, persevere and finish this race to rejoice in our eternal reward. Go with God, Dick, my brother and my friend........Shalom."

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment