Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, March 15, 2019

March 15, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Heavy News

The barrage of bad news continues. Bomb cyclone, a term I don't ever recall hearing before, was the description of the storm which crossed the country this week. It spawned blizzard conditions in Colorado, extremely high winds virtually everywhere, tornados, floods, severe cold and unusually warm temperatures in close proximity to each other.
There was a mass shooting in New Zealand, a mob shooting in New York, allegations of bribery in college admissions of celebrity children, another air tragedy involving a new model Boeing plane, congressional conflicts within each party and across party lines, etc, etc etc.
I wish we didn't have to listen to such news reports. I wish we could be less critical of those who think differently than we do, and I wish there wasn't so much finger-pointing over who or what is to blame for all this tragedy, doom and gloom and downright hate for those "different" than us. I am not without my opinions. I admit that I have my prejudices and predilections and I have opinions which may not be politically correct, and I do speak my mind more than I probably should; but I am trying to accept that I can't really do much to solve the problems, except to do my best to temper my reaction and response to them............chill...........mellow out.........and trust Him for the ultimate resolution of everything. And.........can we all do our utmost to just........GET ALONG.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment