Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March 19, 2019. Eureka Springs, AR. Sorry😪

My three day blogging schedule has been pretty consistent over the years I have posted to our website. Yesterday was day three and a day which was chock full of activity and little time to just sit down, gather my thoughts, and write. No details now, since today is again a busy day.
Spring break has brought more visitors, and spring weather has made it more comfortable to do outside work. For now, I just want to apologize for not having some words for the "faithful" yesterday and will look to getting back on schedule with a blog on Friday. See you then............Thank you for your support.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment