Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 9, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. 10,000+

Since we started our website, there have been 10,137 visitors to the site.  We haven't exactly gone viral or caused any major national or international controversy or uproar, but we have some loyal fans and we are glad you keep coming back and follow our exploits for The Lord.
Today I finished my eleventh journal notebook (each is 9"X11" with one hundred pages, written on both sides, with about 30 lines per page) of my prayers, praises, thoughts and devotional notes for the past 14+ years. That represents about 66,000 hand-written lines and nobody has read a single line of it.  In fact, I have read only a handful of lines because I rarely reread anything I have written, including the blogs I post on the website.
I enjoy writing, certainly enjoy reading scripture and devotionals every morning, and read an occasional history book or biography, but don't read my own stuff once it is on paper or in print.
Maybe someday my journals will be "discovered" and become the Fort Collins/Eureka Springs/Madison "Scrolls" for someone to analyze and see how a Jewish boy born in Brooklyn and raised in Poughkeepsie and Schenectady, New York came to know and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior at age 53 and spent the rest of his days in service to Him. I pray my blogs are an encouragement to others in their Walk with Him, and my personal journals are deepening my Walk with Him. I Write On.








Sent from my iPad

1 comment: