Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. Life Goes On

Roll with the punches. Turn the other cheek. It's better to be right half the time, than half right all the time. If I were in charge. That's not what I said. It just came out of nowhere. Get a handle on it. Or else. Look both ways. There is more than one way to skin a cat. That's not what I ordered. The dryer shrunk my clothes. I can't believe I just said that. Life happens. Life goes on.
Expressions we use say a lot about us and our attitude toward the events we face on a daily basis. There's not much we can do to affect someone's opinion or long-held belief, or turn them from a view contrary to ours and get them to agree with and support us. We just have to make the best of every situation, admit that I may be the person with the wrong answer, the wrong outlook and the wrong attitude. Life is so much easier when we determine to just along, let the insult go past us and leave the outcome in the hands of God. Learn to say grace before eating crow and be grateful that crow need not be a regular part of our diet, if we learn to "let go and let God".
Life goes on. God will even it all out, in the end, and we can enjoy the journey a lot more, knowing He is faithful, fair and still on His throne.
Thank You, Lord.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment