Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 21 2017 Eureka Springs, AR Blog Lost Somewhere.


I started to blog, but.as I opened the third paragraph, the first two up and left.  Where did they go?   Got me.  I decided, it probably was better to forget writing tonight and just relax, mull over the events of the weekend without trying to put them into words and, instead, just share a picture which is pretty cute.  Hope you get a kick out of our two-headed camel on its first day in our new "Noah's Ark Park" petting zoo.  I'll be writing Wednesday as we prepare for seven performance days in 10 ten days beginning this Thursday.  The pace is about to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment