Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 29, 2014. Eureka Springs, AR. Happy Born Again Day

On June 27, 1999, I became a Christian and my life has not been the same since. I never could have imagined then what path we would be on 15 years later, and certainly didn't envision then how straight and crooked, mundane yet varied, the road would be. The night I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior is etched in my memory because I was part of a Sunday night Praise in The Park worship event in Fort Collins, Colorado where I was in a crowd of thousands, but felt as if I was alone with God and being spoken to personally and privately. There have been many times since where I have felt the same way, and as I post this blog, I am by myself in a cast dressing room doing laundry and relaxing from a 5 performance week with a similar week ahead. The Passion Play will be starting its third month of the season with four full months still to go. We don't know yet how long we will stay here or where we go next, but we trust God for the plan and His revealing it to us.
Karen flew back to Colorado four days ago for medical appointments, taking care of damage to our house from the recent hail storm, selling a vehicle and buying another, I am guarding the traveling house, supporting the Passion Play ministry and performing in the Play. I have the easier duties and am grateful that Karen can be in Colorado to do the "dirty work" and also have time with her sister and our family back there. I miss her already, but we have spent a lot of time together these past 6 1/2 months on the road and it will be good, not great, to have time apart. Hopefully she will be back in Arkansas by mid-July and we will make plans for our ministry and travel plans, with God the final and deciding voice in the matter.
It's such a blessing to be where we are in our spiritual journey. Our 15 years of following Jesus and His presence in our life even before we accepted Him have been evidence that we are loved, protected and provided for. Thank You, Lord, for this anniversary and for the promise of infinitely more to come. To You be all praise, honor and glory.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment