Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March 4, 2020. Eureka Springs, AR. And Then There Was Only One........

.......Billionaire, that is. After the events of Super Tuesday, the 2020 Presidential field has slimmed down to mostly millionaires and Donald Trump, the only remaining billionaire......a paltry $3 billion, or so. Billionaires Tom Steyer and Mike Bloomberg, both less than thrilling candidates, blew thru about $750 million in their brief 15 minutes of fame, but will probably not entirely disappear from public view.
If I had their wealth, I hope I would have found a more sensible, humanitarian, charitable or compassionate way to spend that much money and not put myself into the lions' den to be castigated, demeaned, have all my past failures and personal matters brought into full public view for all to know.
In any event, the millionaires will now battle it out to see who challenges the billionaire in November. The way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if we have another impeachment attempt by the Democrats or some dirty laundry hung out against the other side. Who knows? I'm just hope some of the ousted billionaires' money can now be used to help some people who need the help more than the media outlets who got the $750 million already spent.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Man, what could be done with just a tiny fraction of that wasted money!

    ReplyDelete