Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 10, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. Where is the Time Going?

When I woke up this morning and started my journal entry, I wrote a small "b" in the left-hand column to remind myself that it was a blog day. But, I got involved in doing research on the Sukkah, Feast of Tabernacles, Tabernacle in the Wilderness, Solomon's Temple and a number of other topics which popped into my mind; and before I knew it, I was getting a later-than-usual start to my work tasks for the day and at 9:15pm I was just getting back to the motor home and the "b" for the day had completely slipped my mind.
I can't believe how fast the time is going and how many things are forgotten in the course of my day. I make a list, but then don't take the list with me, and when I return to retrieve it, I sit down to take a drink of water, and find that a power nap has snuck up on me and I dash off to do something, but leave the list wherever I lost it the first time. I'm not sure if this is a case of not tolerating my new medication, really getting older too fast, or just trying to do too many things in a shorter amount of time. I know I'm getting less sleep than I was in Texas or when we first returned to Eureka Springs, or just trying to honor my early morning "b" at 11pm. In any event, I better wrap this late blog up early, so I can be ready to meet our guests for tomorrow's 10am Tabernacle Teaching. I think I just dozed off..........so good night. That last sentence took 15 minutes to write. Hopefully, see you in 3 days, or thereabouts.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment