Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, July 8, 2017

July 8, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. Who Are You?

Across the dashboard of our motor home are about a dozen caps which designate one of my "multiple personalities". No, I'm not Sybil from the movies. I'm letting people know that I am more than a single-faceted person, that I have done a lot of different things, have many different interests and cannot be dumped into a definite pigeonhole. The caps show me to be a Christian, an American, a worker at The Great Passion Play and Source of Light Ministries, a Vietnam Veteran, a soldier in God's Army and Revelation 22 Outfitter Made for Eternity.
At TGPP I wear a lot of hats, as well. When I dress for the Extended Tabernacle Teaching and Holy Land Tour people want to know "who I am" and they guess Moses, Aaron, Joseph, Noah, Eli or other Bible characters, and in the Play itself, I play multiple disciples, am sometimes a Jesus-follower and at others a part of the rabble yelling for His crucifixion or witnessing against Him before the Sanhedrin. On non-performance days, I do whatever needs to be done to support and advance the PP ministry.
In many ways I identify with Saul of Tarsus, a Jew, who becomes the Apostle Paul) and his comment in 1 Corinthians 9:22 ...... I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some". From my Jewish roots, I too became a Christian and seek to preach Jesus to all who will listen. I look back to my upbringing, my life experiences and seek to convey a transformed and fuller life through faith in and obedience to Jesus, my Lord and Savior. All to Jesus and all for Jesus. That's who I am. And, by the way.......Who Are You?

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment