Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 21, 2017. Eureka Springs, AR. ......The Work Continues.......

Where I ended last time, is where I start today. It has been a beehive of activity the past three days as an army of volunteers from Illinois and Missouri Campers on Mission as well as some youth groups have descended on TGPP to work on a host of projects to ready us for the 2017 season. Roofing projects, painting, costume and prop updates, set construction and repair, plumbing, landscape improvement, merchandising and promotion, living quarter construction, expanded activity venues, general clean-up, and more, are all in the works with some projects to be ongoing throughout the season, others to be completed in short order, but have a lasting impact.
But every project, big or small, is essential to the mission of the Passion Play and the goal of reaching the world with the Gospel Message and the making of disciples which Jesus called His disciples (us) to do. Everything returns to the following statement which was given to me on a slip of paper sometime in the past year, and which I think sums up our responsibility as followers of Jesus:
"DO EVERYTHING IN THE AWARENESS THAT YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD, AND WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SOMEONE IS MAKING LIFELONG DECISIONS SIMPLY BY WATCHING YOU."
Am I really the hands and feet of Jesus? Am I really saying and doing things which make others want to share with me the joy of being a Christian? Am I conveying a positive message by the life I am living? Am I the face of Jesus to those who don't know Him or appreciate what He did for all of us?
As the work continues, may we all know.........the work never ends, the call to obedience never diminishes, the life of trust and belief never ceases..........until He returns or calls us Home. Press on brothers and sisters.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment