Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1, 2016. Eureka Springs, AR. Esophagogastroduodenoscopy

You've got to be kidding. I went through the above procedure, received three nasty looking pictures, a prescription for some reflux medication and can't remember anything about what happened after I licked some white, awful tasting stuff which numbed my lips, tongue and throat and caused me to think I was going to gag and not be able to breath. Within a few seconds the staff all sprang into action and I was "out of it" for the procedure and woke up none the worse for wear back where I started in the prep room. No idea how long all of it took.
The worst part of the whole episode is trying to pronounce what they did to me. The medication should ease my problem, decrease the inflammation in my esophagus and allow them to stretch it in a few months and solve my difficulty swallowing and digesting food. Thank you, VA, for the excellent treatment, the caring people and no discomfort or pain or ill effects from the esoph....................whatever. And best of all, i was able to eat a Whataburger within a few minutes of leaving the Hospital and before we even were out of Fayetteville. Thank you, all, for your prayers and thank You, Lord for guiding us through all our recent health issues and allowing us to serve You as we do. How blessed we are.
Into the last month of the Passion Play season, the home stretch, less than 15 performances to go and enjoying the cooler weather and lower humidity, it's all good. How blessed we are.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment