Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014. J.P. Coleman State Park, Iuka, MS. A special place.......

One of my devotionals this morning read: "God is with me and I am with God. God's blessings of life, light and love flow through me. I have a special place in God's world." I've read this devotional every March 26th for a lot of years and probably have never really thought too deeply about it or considered that not just on March 26th, but every day, I occupy not only a physical place in God's creation, but also a spiritual place in His Kingdom and the world we live in. And not only do I have a place and purpose, but everyone has a place and purpose in God's world. How awesome it is to think that all of it is special and of importance to God and His plan for His creation. What we do matters and how we do it matters. How blessed we are, no matter what our situation. We are special because God is with us and if we are surrendered to Him, life, light and love are ours and ours to share. I pray this day is full of the abundance of God's peace, joy and love and the special place we find ourself will advance His Kingdom and bring us closer to Him and to one another.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment