Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

2/2/22. Holiday Island, AR. At a Loss For Words

A couple of times over the past week I have sat down to blog, but have not come up with anything I felt comfortable putting out for your eyes to see. Whether it is writer's block or lack of inspiration, I'm not sure. All I know is that the words have not come to me as they always have. There have been a lot of reports of friends with health issues, a number of acquaintances who have passed away, and the usual changes in weather from balmy to blustery, but topics for a blog have been hard to come by.
I guess the best thing to report is that Karen and I are okay, having some routine medical and dental issues while trying to adjust our insurance coverage and find "willing" doctors to handle our care, but always trusting God to guide us where He would have us go. Our time at the Play has been minimal which is not unusual for this time of year. With Covid still an issue for many, it's probably wise to just limit our contact with others and do what we can to build up our defenses for the rest of the "off season".
For now…………stay healthy, everyone………..see you when we see you.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment