Miles -what it means

.

Hand of GOD
"Hand of GOD"                                                                                                                                                  

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 10, 2018. Eureka Springs, AR. The Results Are In

My DNA test came back with no real surprises. I am NOT a Vanderbilt. I am 96% Western and Central European Jewish, 2% East European and less than 1% Middle Eastern and less than 1% North African. I also found out that the closest relatives who have been curious about their family history are second, third, fourth and fifth cousins and of them I recognized only one name. I guess my first cousins weren't too interested in finding out anything about their background. I'm no closer to knowing what Tribe I belong to, but pretty sure it's not the Iroquois.
One day we will all know all we are intended to know. God will answer every question, tell us everything we are in doubt about and give us all we need to live with Him in eternity. For now, we wait for Karen's DNA results to arrive. I'm sure her "Pie Chart" will be more exciting than mine. Based on what we know of her mom's family and the little we know of her father's family, she has a lot more chance of being a Vanderbilt than my 0% result. We wait with bated breath.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment